It’s Saturday morning and you want to host a great dinner party later in the evening, but you don’t know what to cook. The guests are coming in just a few hours and are probably expecting the same dishes you have made for years, but this time you really want to impress. Out of ideas? Use secret recipes of famous restaurants to not only provide great tasting food for your dinner party but to give them something they will remember for a long time!
Your times out to lunch or dinner with family and friends at restaurants may be some of your most enjoyable memories. Why not bring home the recipes of famous restaurants that everyone has grown to love to make your next dinner party a great dinner party? There are many secret restaurant recipe books that have hundreds of these famous recipes, and you could be cooking one of them in just a few minutes!
Consider the following two recipes of famous restaurants for your next great dinner party:
Olive Garden Chicken Marsala
Ingredients: 4 boneless chicken breast halves, 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, 4 tablespoons butter, 1 cup mushrooms, 1/2 cup Marsala wine
1. Pound chicken breasts until about 1/4 inch thickness
2. Combine flour, salt, oregano, and pepper (optional) and mix with chicken
3. Heat oil and butter in frying pan on medium heat
4. Cook chicken on medium for two minutes, then turn over and add mushrooms
5. Cook chicken for two more minutes until slightly browned
6. Add wine to the mixture and cover. Continue to simmer for 10 minutes
Benihana Japanese Fried Rice
Ingredients: 4 cups cooked converted rice (1 cup uncooked), 1 cup frozen peas, 2 tablespoons grated carrots, 2 eggs beaten, 1/2 cup diced onion, 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, salt, pepper
1. Cook rice by bringing 2 cups water to boil, then adding rice and salt. Reduce heat and cover for 20 minutes. Let cool in refrigerator.
2. Scramble eggs in small pan and separate into small chunks
3. Add peas, carrots, eggs, and onions to cooled rice in bowl
4. Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter in large frying pan over medium heat
5. When butter has melted, dump bowl of rice and other ingredients and add soy sauce. Cook for 6-8 minutes.
The preceding two secret restaurant recipes are just two from secret restaurant recipe books. There are literally hundreds more secret recipes of famous restaurants that you can find to help you host a great dinner party. These recipes save you money, time, and help to make you look like a great chef – no matter your skill level! If these two do not interest you, take time to look around the Internet for secret restaurant recipe books and impress anyone – including yourself – with great recipes of famous restaurants. There are secret restaurant recipes from Chili’s, Outback, Olive Garden, TGI Friday’s, even McDonald’s and Starbucks. They are fun, affordable, recognizable, and delicious!